This is an assembled, audiophile grade class A output preamplifier. The design is with reference to Naim NAC42.5 gain line gain section.
1. The output BJT is running in heavily biased class A mode loaded by a current source to give a low output impedance and dynamic performance.
2. Panasonic servo regulated power supply circuit is employed in the power section for low noise low impedance performance. This servo regulator is well-proven to perform as good or better than lead-acid battery !!
3. Alps RK27 potentiometer as level control is integrated on the board for shortest audio path.
4. Highly reliable and low loss Evox & Wima film capacitors are used in the coupling path.
5. A total of over 8,500uF filtering capacitors are used in the power path.
6. Toshiba low noise 2SA970/2SC2240 transistors are used.
7. Low noise high performance OPA2604 opamp is used in the servo regulator.
8. A rocker switch is equipped for source selection( 2 inputs)
The sound is vivid, very dynamic , warm and detail !
Power supply : 22V to 26V AC 300mA input.
Board Dimension : 115mm x 107mm.
We do air shipping worldwide at US$8.00.